Wednesday 4 November 2015

A break.


Really in this little time that I have for write a post is a break. 3 test in october made me not leave my room and didnt stop to study.
Law is a difficult career and more if its the last year like, and you need to word hard.
Although also I have to add that I have attended some family celebrations. So this month I have been subjected to much stress.

But I'm back to discuss many topics such as: HM X BALMAIN!
I cant wait for tomorrow. 
 
Is wonderful the new creation of Olivier Rousteing, and it has been good that Olivier thought in the people who couldnt buy the clothes that usually costumes Balmain.
I also want to mention that finally I have reached my first 1000 followers in instagram.
 
Many themes and really wanted to update my blog!

I will write you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment