Saturday 28 November 2015

Black Friday goals to buy

Hi everyone yesterday was the famous Black Friday. I was a wish list that I wanted buy but how is normal not everything I could get them. In that post I'll show you what I wanted get. In other post I will say what I bought that is a lot of things.

Like you know my favourite brand is topshop.

This playsuit is from topshop and I think that is so cute. Bad, cold london is not good idea for him. When I was in Topshop, I thought ''Mary you have a lot of summer playsuits, you need clothing for cold. And I did this. I only bought clothes that I need for cold weather. 


 In the moment that I saw this coat in the website I thought that I needed him. I love this type of coat. And the details of the feathers got my heart. yesterday I saw him and I taught him in seconds. The colour let you combine with too much outfits. Jeans, tops, skirts and dresses.

 Seeing this jumper I thought ''Hey is very similar to balmain's creations''. Sadly was sold out in shop but at less I got him for online.
 I know that I said that I needed clothing for cold. I have a lot of shorts, but I dont some like this glitter shorts. Added to wish list!

New fashion is this type of front side with ropes. First time that I saw, I was a bit insecure for my boobs. But I decided to let me use and now I have jumpers, shirts and skirts with this detail. I couldnt see this dress yesterday but I bought a short and a skirt with ropes.

I could buy these shoes that I liked so much when I saw them on the website.
The mixture of colors, snake pattern and detail of the fringes on the back, I like too much. I was lucky because only had my size.
This sweater only had big sizes. Flurry sweaters are so comfortable and cuties. I could take him! Too cute. I thought that was sold out but no! 


These espadrilles remembered me to chanel's espadrilles. I love her plataform, also I bought yesterday! Love them, just I imagined me in summer wearing them!

And last but more important of all. This beautiful sac de jour from Saint Laurent is in top of Wish List. I have three sac de jour, two mini sac de jour: pink and black, and one black sac de jour normal size. And this bordeaux are my new favourite! You know what? My dad is best dad of world.


The end. Next post: Black friday shopping. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment