Wednesday 25 November 2015

BALMAIN X HM



Hi everyone!

So what think about Balmain x HM collection?

I wish I have money fot buy all item of this fantastic collection. I have favourites, well too much favourites.

Really this collection is incredible. Pearls, brilliant, dress blazers. My fav items are dress blazers. Thanks to Balmain I found beautiful the Blazer Dress. Is a clothe too elegant, and perfect for every moment: Red carpet, coctel, dinner with friends, Friday night.



Other of my favourites clothes are mini dress with a lot of details like pearls or designs. These mini dresses looks like haute couture. And really are just a collaboration with HM. HM has been overcomed with this collaboration. Give a opportunity to the brand to grow more.
 





Then we have the outfits consisting Blazers, Pants, Shirts. Gigi’s outfit is amazing, Top love it. 
Gorgeous job.










The blazer that  Karlie Kloss wears is my favourite, my obsession. My favourite forever of this collaboration.



Its the most beautiful item of the collection in my opinion. Because I am sure that had many hours of job. All extras are incredible, pearls give to blazer a look so glamourous and luxury. I cant wait to get him. 

So, lets know me what is your opinion?

 All the love MJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment