Thursday 26 November 2015

Happy Thanksgiving ♡



Today is an important day in USA. But although in UK isn’t important, I will thank to my family, friends, boyfriends and my followers in instagram.

I think that we should use this day for say to our family that you love them. And now that I know that I will go to Milan,I want be with them, share all possible time together, with my nephews. Because its long time out, and I will be without seeing them.

I learnt to say everyday to family that I love them. Also my friends and my boyfriend. Love you JACKKK! And thank to them everything that they do for me. My dad and my mum that work everyday for give me education. And for dedicate all of their time when I was a child. They learnt me to fight for me dreams come true, hard work. 

I remembered every weekend working on my dad’s office. And I still doing! Thank to my beautiful mum for her hugs on the night when she came back after a hard day in the hospital.

Every friends that make me laugh, Americans, Australian, Spanish and british. And more that I will meet in my lifetime. My boyfriend for still loving me during 4 years and more.

And thank to you for read this, make me feel that I like that I am doing. I wish I will be like famous british fashion bloggers that I see in London.

Really I hope that you have a nice thanksgiving day with your families. 

Lots of love, MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment