Saturday 28 November 2015

Black Fri-yay



Hi everyone.

I am here again, for a post talking to all refering to Black Friday, that was yesterday, talk about what I bought. And how I lived Black Friday.

Well the day begins with a bit a nervous time because I was thinking that maybe when I went to buy, was sold out clothes that I wanted buy. I couldnt go in morning because I had go to class in college and I had to go in the afternoon. I was lucky and I could buy most of stuff that I had on my wish list even more things that I loved. 
London was too crowded. Was impossible walk on Oxford Street and Brompton Rd, where is Harrods.
I went to Zara, Topshop, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Forever 21. A full session of shopping.

Zara
 

Topshop
Topshop


Topshop
Saint Laurent

Zara


 
Topshop 


Zara


Topshop

 
Acne (Harvey Nichols)



J Brand (Harvey Nichols)


MAC (Selfridges)


Wistles (Harvey Nichols)


Forever 21


PD: I dont put clothing that I mencioned that I bought in last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment