Saturday 26 September 2015

Burberry Ready to Wear SS16 #LFW

Hi again everyone. I am too busy with college, first week. Anyway, I wanted write about favs brands or London Fashion Week and I dont want wait anymore. Its a bit late but dont care. Well, my favourite brands of this season was Burberry and Sophia Webster. I wrote about Sophia Webster SS16. So its time so talk about lovely Burberry.

I dont want forget to mention Cara and his girlfriend, Mr.Vincent. I really love Cara, for her dont care how people think about her. You know, she is model and for some people its bad for her job be gay. PD: Theis ouftit was so cute, matching. They are so cute.

So, here are my fav looks.


Look #1


This is my favourite looks.
I love blazers that are like dress. And this is so beautiful for his gold details.
Go to my wishlist!

Look #2


Creative director did a really good you chosing transparencies for this season.
The dress for be long make that him be elegant and sexy.

Look #3


This dress are one of more beautiful after blazer dress. Its so cutie and sexy. You know you look like a good girl for pink colour, but with the little transparencies on belly area and cleavage do it so amazing.

Look #4

I think the same about this dress. Sexy and Cute.

Look #5
I have a obsession with this leather jacket, I really love it. Even if I have more leather jackets.
I need her on my closet.

Others favourites:





 Next post will be about Fendi SS16! Cant wait for show you my favourites..

Cheers, MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment