Friday 27 November 2015

What we should buy on Black Friday?


Black Friday is a moment of madness for crazy people for clothes, and shopping. Like me, but we should buy without thinking o buy things that we need? I think that we should seize this day for buy items that we need, and when we buy these, buy things without thinking hahaha, my own rule.

For this year I have too much items selectioned for buy that I will explain more lately in other post.

Well, talking about theme of post. If you want clothes that you need, the best is buy jumpers, boots, coats, even a bag. In my list of ‘’yes or yes’’ I have a sac de jour of Saint Laurent colour wine that I really needed haha. So how I was saying, the most important for me is buying the last elements. Or ordered some shoes for internet.
Exactly for me Black Friday is buy things that you cant buy in the rest of year. Or simply buy a lot of clothes for fewer prices.

Also there is opinions that think that day big brands use this day only for advertising and make more money.
Really these opinions don’t care to me. I enjoy buying clothes and doesn’t affect to me or I will make me change your mind.

I hope that you enjoyed BLACK FRI-YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment