Monday 25 August 2014

This morning I returned to London after of pass a weekend on Doncaster with my family and friends. Always pass a very good time with them. 
Oli and me travel to Doncaster on Friday afternoon. It was our first train ride from London. The journey was very intensive because Oli and me were nervous by to see our families. When we arrived to doncaster station we said goodbye and we went to our homes. 
I arrived to my home and I gave a enormous hug to my mum and dad. For the night we ate together including my big brother Paul and my little sister Emily. Everyone was so proud of me because I am working in Zara and living in London on my own. 
Saturday I had breakfast with Oli and Sandra. Then we went to Doncaster Frenchgate Comercial. There we buy clothes in TOPSHOP and Miss Selfridge that then I will show them. We ate lunch at Burger King. I felt and I feel lucky for to have this incredible best friends. I remembered when I saw them laughing old times when we only were children. 
The next day was so fantastic I went to LEEDS Festival with Oli, Sandra, Lottie and some friends of Lottie. Festival was very funny and I loved paint my face! Also I will show photos of this! 
Well this was my weekend. I forget say this morning I arrive to London and some hour I will go to work to my job in ZARA! So excited!
CHEEERRSS XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment