Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hi everyone!

I already arrive to my home in Soho. After a hard day working in Zara. Working in a clothes shop is fantastic because you can help to people to choose some clothes if they dont know that buy or who is right or wrong.
You're surrounded by clothing, which is like a paradise to me. Also you feel good with yourself for help women.
So work in Zara is perfect to lover of fashion, you get money for work in something that you like it, and also you get discount on your purchases.
My workday today have been 9/15, so when I leave the job I have gone to home where Olivia had just arrived to home.

Live with Oli (Olivia) is so funny because we do nonsense all the time. We are friends since 5 years, and the laughs is automatic when we are together. For this I love sharing home with Oli. Just need that Sandra returns to London, she right now is with her family in Doncaster. We missed so much to her because sometimes we dont see her for a long time. She go to the tour of her boyfriend, her big brother and 3 more friends. They travel around the world and she go with them. Always Sandra, Oli and me have been the perfect trio.

Sandra is in love with her boyfriend. They are so cute. Hopefully I also find my better half like her haha. As my mum say me ''Someday will arrive, honey.''

Well, now I am in the sofa write this post and Oli is watching the TV beside me. At 19:00 we go with some friends to eat something in Mayfair!

So, wish me luck that I find my better half in London!

MARY XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment