Sunday 31 August 2014

Crush with Fashion Sketch.

Hi! I arrive right now to London. In that post I will speak about fashion sketch. 
The fashion sketch are drawings of fashion, you can draw models, ouftits, celebrities...
Hayden Williams is for me who do the best fashion sketch:
Rihanna


Kylie and Kendall Jenner

Ariana Grande

Audrey Hepburn



Kanye West and Kim Kandarshian

Wedding's Kim K. and Kanye West

Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora at Black Widow single


Kardashian and Jenners.

Shakira and Rihanna at Dont remember to forget you


Willow and Jaden Smith
One Direction

These are her drawings. 
You can find other drawings also so beautiful:













You can see my examples. 
I love these fashion sketch because you can learn about is about them, style, fashion, ouftits. 
Here I finish my post of today! Bye Mary XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment