Sunday 22 November 2015

ERASMUS: MILAN



Hi everyone!

I was thinking for a long time take Erasmus. Studying in London is incredible but the experience of study out will be amazing and unbelievable.

I have had the chance of being able to choose Milan.

I know that maybe wont validate the subjects that I will study in Milan, but I don’t care study more when I come back to London. For me the experience to study in Milan is better.
All my friends tell me that Erasmus will be the best experience time of my life.

Only I can see some bad reasons to go of Erasmus, not see my friends, my family and my boyfriend.  But well I know that they will come to see me to Milan.

I will go to February until july, exactly six months. Although I am a bit scary about terrorism. 

You know all the scary time in Paris make me feel to insecure to go to Milan. But the best that we can do is demonstrate that we don’t have fear of LIVE! 

I heard a woman say: ‘’They don’t have fear of die, we musnt have fear of live’’. I can forget this sentence. AND WORLD MUSNT FORGET THIS!

#PrayforParis #PrayforSiria #PrayforWorld.

Only more thing. We need talk more about other countries that suffer DAESH attacks, not just talk about Paris. Please think more in rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment