Tuesday 22 September 2015

Sophia Webster SS16 LFW!

Hi everyone! Yes, is the big week in London. LONDON FASHION WEEK! I'm so excited to be part this year of this incredible experience. I am trying to say how is my favourite looks ans brands of SS16 already. But one of these brands that I love and I know that never I will dislike is Sophia Webster. I know these brand thanks to Kendall Jenner. She began to wear this shoes and I was like ''I love that shoes, I need know who is her creator'' And I finally found it in descriptions of pics..So this is other discovery that I made this great year.

Well, this are my favourite from SS16 on LFW xx





And now I will show you like the originals, the first that I met and I love.





All of these fantastic heels are perfect for any ouftit that you can thinks or do. Formal, informal. The last are now my favourite for diamonds in the back, LOVELY! I wish you like too the same that me.!
Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment